- New Patient Forms
- Preoperative/Postoperative Instructions
- Forms for Referring Physicians
- External Resources
New Patient Forms
- Health History Form
- Patient Instructions
- Patient Guide to Surgery
- Preoperative Clinic Order Form
- Preoperative Bariatric Pathway Form
- Preoperative Bariatric Nutritional Form
Preoperative/Postoperative InstructionsPlease view these documents prior to your procedure.
While these instructions provide general guidelines as to what to expect preoperatively and postoperatively, please confirm specific instructions with your surgeon.
- SAGES Adrenalectomy Patient Brochure
- SAGES Antireflux Surgery Patient Brochure
- SAGES Bariatric Surgery Patient Brochure
- SAGES Cholecystectomy Patient Brochure
- SAGES Colonoscopy Patient Brochure
- SAGES Laparoscopic Inguinal Hernia Brochure
- SAGES Splenectomy Patient Brochure
- SAGES Ventral Hernia Patient Brochure
- ACS Appendectomy Patient Information
- ACS Cholecystectomy Patient Information
- ACS Hernia Repair Patient Information
- ACS Umbilical Hernia Repair Patient Information
- ACS Ventral Hernia Repair Patient Information
Forms for Referring Physicians
We encourage physicians within Northwestern Medicine and elsewhere to refer patients to our practice. If you are a referring physician please feel free to fill out and fax the referral form below to our office, or feel free to call our office directly. At Northwestern Surgical Associates we work diligently to expedite complex workups and even external transfers for complex surgical conditions.
- www.digestique.com: Dr. Steven J. Stryker's personal website with information specifically for the female patient with chronic digestive illnesses.
- www.fascrs.org: The American Society of Colon & Rectal Surgeons is a useful resource for all conditions of the lower gastrointestinal tract
- www.cancer.org: American Cancer Society is an excellent source of information for all types of cancer.
- www.facs.org/patienteducation: The American College of Surgeons website provides excellent, general information about commonly performed surgical procedures.
- www.nih.gov: The National Institutes of Health website provides specific, up-to-date information regarding common diseases of the digestive tract and obesity.
- www.obesity.org: The Obesity Society is a reputable organization with clear and accurate information regarding the health effects of obesity..